Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The most perfect advisor in the history of forex

           I decided to post his adviser, who honestly gives me a profit of as much, but three and a half years. Yes, yes! Exactly 3.5 years ago, I finally developed my own trading system which, ugh, ugh, I never yet did not fail, and without excessive modesty, took one of the most affluent people in the city. Let this be grateful to all those who helped me to learn this is not an easy business. Thank you!
And so, more to the point:
 
1. Go on as advisor (compiled) under MT4 (!!!) 2. The operating principle of a long time ago zazhevan-chewed in my articles: probability theory + highs / lows and a little faith in himself, and who does not remember or did not read - yuzaem search 3. Spread cut-down version: no error handling without complex calculation lots, sharpened by a broker, and under one type of account. But it will be more than enough - selling exactly the same, just less flexibility that you do not need. More than that, this version is awesome, plus, of which I will say below.
 
 
Instructions:
 
 
1. To open an account here and it is through MICRO! - So far north has been a leader in quality, which invariably affect the profit for the better. If there is a lot of requests to do another adviser to DC or any other type of account - do it. Only write in the comments! 2. Replenish the account is not less than U.S. $ 100 3. Put the MetaTrader 4. Not 3, not 5, not 4 and a half, namely MT4 4. Downloading adviser. monster2.rar [514 b] (Count: 552) We are looking for the folder \ experts, and put back the downloaded adviser. 5. Restart the terminal. 6. Open the browser window in the terminal and move on monster2 up window graphics. 7. Choose your favorite chart us currency. Better pound / dollar and euro / dollar. I trade for several currencies, but this version will only work with one! 8. Allow live trading, turn on the button "Experts" in the terminal window. 9. Are gaining patience: quick profits will vryat whether an adviser may hold positions and the day and week.
 
 
A little FAQ:

    
What will happen to my hard-earned money if you mangle the light, broken computer, Internet or end of the world?
 
It's okay not to be: advisor as soon as the discovery order puts a stop and a profit. After restarting the work will continue normally. This is, in fact, is exactly that, plus, I was talking about.
 
   
How do I check the profitability of the Adviser for the past 10 years?
 
Invent a time machine, to move back 10 years and run EA. Wait 10 years.
 
   
Can I check the profitability of the Adviser, before launching it on live account?
 
Yes, but you need to find a DC, where a demo account is fully repeat the conditions of micro-accounts NordFX Unfortunately, the demo NordFX sharpened by the standard, where the mines. Lot 0.1 and the same step.
 
 
  
Where can I go if I have something that will not clear or counselor will not work?
 
Write a comment.
  



 
   
I want to get the full version counselor who works on all types of accounts, trading simultaneously on several pairs of (multi), is more perfect in terms of cost and spread on which I can receive individual support.
 
 
  
Fully generic version I have and can not in principle. Anyway, I engineer the code-level advisor for specific accounts NordFX, which range over the last couple of years has changed and continues to change. But if you still interested in quick access to a professional level, I can provide a "sharpened" under your advisor with all the bells and whistles for the steep decent remuneration of $ 800-1500 (depending on the complexity of the desired release). A lot? Maybe, but you still poslivaete more. Write to mckurter@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment